Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Dartmoor – Thursday afternoon
  • trailmonkey

More awesomeness guaranteed.

Start H.O.M 1.00 – promise to hang about a bit longer just in case ( soz Bucko, still feeling bad 😳 )

Bucko

Don’t worry Woody, i still had a good ride up Haldon while the trails are still dry.

I can’t make it on thursday but have a good one without me (again) 😉

trailmonkey

there’s a saturday ride from the H.O.M too bucko if you’re interested.

10.28 start 😉

trailmonkey

foxyrider
    Free Member

Hmm 10.28 start you say ? I’m not sure about it TM as my Wife needs some TLC !

trailmonkey

10.28 is the saturday ride fr

tomorrow’s start is 1.00

foxyrider
    Free Member

Yeah sorry I meant Sat as some of us have to work you know 😉 LOL – Apart from when we have to get emergency flowers from the filling station 😳

yunki
    Free Member

The only photo taken on todays bimble.. (I had to do something constructive to try and detract from the fact that I was being a big fat chicken)

trailmonkey

that picture’s really cool

and yunki wasn’t really being a chicken folks, he rode it too 8)

foxyrider
    Free Member

Nice – 🙂

Bucko

So who’s up for saturday then? I should be able to make it, i’ll aim to be there by 1027…ish

mrlebowski
    Free Member

What’s the plan TM? I’m new to the SW & the area & I’m looking to get out & ride..

trailmonkey

bucko, 10.26 you say ? i’ll be there until 10.25 😀

hello mrlebowski, there’s a ride tomorrow starting 10.30 at the house of marbles in bovey tracey. probably be an all dayer, lots of techy, rocky stuff, which is pretty much the flavour of eastern dartmoor riding.

if anyone is coming then confirm on here and i’ll make sure that we wait for you

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Ah tomorrow? Damn busy cant make it..next time..are you planning on riding next Thurs at all?

trailmonkey

depends on finding a job ❗

i’d like to think that i won’t be avaiable but i rather suspect that i will.

we’re a pretty sociable bunch down here and the weekday rides are usually posted up on here. weekend rides are sometinmes posted up but not always as sometimes it’s like herding cats trying to get everyone together.

foxyrider
    Free Member

I might pop down for the morning TM – not sure I’ll get the whole day to ride 🙂

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Thanks TM I’ll keep an eye out.

foxyrider
    Free Member

Not gonna make it today TM (not that you would have waited for me anyhow 😉 )

trailmonkey

we’ve already left

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Dartmoor – Thursday afternoon’ is closed to new replies.