Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Danny Macaskill Tree, Danny Macaskill Tree, Danny Macaskill Tree
  • catfood
    Free Member

Its all I here these days, that and Danny Macaskill hes very good isnt he. I have to watch that tree flip over and over, sometimes a dozen of times on the trot.
    If its not Danny Macaskill its Mexican Urban dowhill on youtube over and over, oh well it could be worse I suppose, hes only two but wee Tom Catfood is already bike mad.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Are you aware of the phenomenom known as “punctuation”?

catfood
    Free Member

I cant do it on this computer, if I use aposrophes my posts get all chopped up for some reason. Same goes for quotation marks.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    sofatester
    Free Member

Are you aware of the phenomenom known as “punctuation”?

Give the lad(?) a break Captain. There are at least three full stops and four commas in there. I could even have a sip of tea between each sentence.

How do you spell “phenomenon” by the way? 😉

TheBrick
    Free Member

Do you work in one of those offices where everyone sends email round with mems and videos with titles such as

Title:”OMG YOU MUST SEE THIS SO AMAZING !!!!!1111 lol”

and

Title:” please DO nOT ReAd this …..”

Subject: I warned you now if you don’t send this email to ten people U will die by being eaten from the anus up by really small squirrels.

and other such amazing hilarity by any chance?

Your best bet is a suicide bomb attack. Yes you will have to die but slowly, one office at a time the worlds gene pool will be improved as all of these moronic people are wiped off the face of the earth. You will not have dies in vain and will be at peace, free from the retarded emails. You will act as an example to others that this is the path we must all take.

I will light a candle for you.

Pook

Poor you. People want to talk to you about something they’ve seen that they think you might be interested in, as they’ve clearly recognised your love for cycling and have actually taken an interest in you. Christ knows why if you’re this bloody miserable in real life too.

When you’re 70 you’ll be that beardy bloke in the mucky looking house who doesn’t give footballs back to kids.

bigjim

I cycle past that tree a lot and once did a small wheely off it, so like there Danny wotsit.

psychle
    Free Member

U will die by being eaten from the anus up by really small squirrels.

Sounds like an ‘interesting’ way to go… 😆 😯

catfood
    Free Member

Pook, hes two, I think its great, maybe I should have put some smilies in for you, I thought I saw your name on a loaf of bread the other day………..

Pook

Perhaps I should have read the last line. I thought it was your work colleagues for some reason (the brick’s response primarily). Apologies.

No idea what you’re getting at with the bread though.

😉 ❓ 😕

sofatester
    Free Member

TheBrick and Pook.

Was all that aimed at me? If so I am deeply honored you took the time to attempt to insult me. Though I also have to point you to the fact that i was actually having a little pook (see what i did there) at our distinguished Captain.

Either way, isn’t the Internet great!

Pook

sofa – erm, no. No, it wasn’t.

Reading again (again), i don’t think thebrick was talking about you either.

sofatester
    Free Member

Shame, i was looking forward to throwing some insults around as well.

Blimey you went for it back there sir!

When you’re 70 you’ll be that beardy bloke in the mucky looking house who doesn’t give footballs back to kids.

That actually made me cough up a bit of tea, thank you.

😀

Pook

I’d just woken up and was grumpy. And couldn’t read properly.

I’m now less so, and can.

boxelder

Are you lot taking the wotnot out of my two year old or lovely work colleagues – I’ll bray the blimmin’ lot of ya.

Sorry, just thought I’d join in by mis-reading/getting the wrong end of the stick – seems to be de rigour on this thread.

Pook

Shut it and get back to welding boxes.

sofatester
    Free Member

Major reading fails all round here. Anyone else want to join in?

safi

Nah

TheBrick
    Free Member

Was all that aimed at me?

no. It’s aimed at the chain emails you get in some offices.

martinxyz
    Free Member

This forum really is the pits at times.

theotherjonv

boxelder – outside, NOW, for handbags at 10 paces

It’s de rigeur, you effin’ hafewit. As any 2 year old would tell you.

SprocketJockey
    Free Member

Getting back on topic, my little boy (he’s 21 months) is also showing a growing obsession with Danny Macaskill videos. He also loved that Chris Akrigg “Hill in Spain” film.

I think he could end up being an expensive teenager.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Danny Macaskill Tree, Danny Macaskill Tree, Danny Macaskill Tree’ is closed to new replies.