Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Danny Dyer
  • bullheart
    Free Member

Maybe I’m being unfair, but his ‘wannabe wide boy/geezer’ demeanor is starting to get on my tits. I don’t even watch his **** programme, its the adverts that do me in; Danny Dyers Hardest Psychopaths; Danny Dyers Bellend Bruisers, etc

Does anyone else have a Dyer-related rant they wish to share?

Or am I being too hard on the cheeky loveable cockney-esq rogue?

trailmonkey

He sure puts the cock in cockney

jova54
    Free Member

Attention whore or wannabe Ros Kemp?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

They did a nice job on him on Never Mind The Buzzcocks last season

Kuco

I’m glad i’m not the only one then. AFAIK he might be the tuff ard geezer but he does come over as a complete tit.

loddrik
    Free Member

For some reason tv producers still think cockney accent = hard and obvious criminal conotations. They should spend more time in places like Liverpool Manchester or Glasgow, where mr dyer would at the very least be a laughing stock.

chakaping
    Free Member

Starting to get on your tits?

Him and that Blokesploitation director Nick Love have so much to answer for.

Dunno if Dyer has been cast in the remake of The Sweeney, and I hope I never have to find out.

carlphillips
    Free Member

heard a radio interview with him a while back and he is a trained theatre actor, he also said he didn’t really like doing the hardest idiots type programs but they pay his bills while he concentrates on his Thespian type work…

he does come across as a nob though on the programs.

smogmonster

I wouldnt mind his hard man act so much if he looked as though he could punch his way out of a wet paper bag. Ive seen more menace in a bowl of jelly.

GrahamS

To be fair I quite liked him in “Human Traffic” and “Severance”, where he was more believable as a cheeky geezer than his hard man roles.

Him and Ross Kemp should have a duel to the death on “Britain’s Hardest Luvvies”

Jamie
    Free Member

Personally i think he is just playing a role to get paid.

Or he could just be a nob.

My biggest weakness is seeing the best in people.

IWH
    Free Member

He was hilarious in Severance but otherwise I’d like to introduce him to the back of my hand.

Kemp is alright, he knows he’s not hard but at least he’ll go into places where stuff might happen. Can you imagine Dyer investigating Nazi gangs or drug dealers in Rio?

wee-al
    Free Member

Nah mate i fink he’s probly roite tasty!

carlphillips
    Free Member

iwh he did just that on the football nazi thing he did the polish estate he went to was no tthe place to be..!!! and he nearly took a kicking

scott_mcavennie2
    Free Member

I’ve met him a couple of times at football matches.

Nice fella and nowhere near the absolute f****g c*ck he comes across on those programs.

I also liked him in Human Traffic.

IWH
    Free Member

fatmuthahubbard – was that Dyer? Crikey, if it was I stand corrected and apologise!

RudeBoy
    Free Member

He is at least a proper east London lad, and hails from Canning Town, which, trust me, is not a very nice place. Most of youse lot would cack yer pants if you were ever unfortunate enough to venture into the badlands.

Unlike yer Mockney **** like Oliver, and Johnny Vaughan. **** Essex wannabes.

Thing is, the proper nasty **** round here don’t go round giving it ‘yeah, I used to ‘ang arahnd wiv the Krays’ and all that tired, cliched old bollocks. They’re too busy being nasty ****.

Yer goode olde ‘Cockney Villain’ is not much more than a ghost of the past, these days. They’ve all moved out to Essex, and drive 4x4s around Basildon.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Danny Dyer’ is closed to new replies.