Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Danni Mynogue =X Factor Bitch..
  • gazman
    Free Member

Jesus, the woman rides on the back of her sister

oooh lucky kylie haha i wish she would ride on the front of me

project
    Free Member

So if the guy is bisexual, thats up to him.

BoardinBob

Robbie Williams coked off his head on tonights show 😆

bruk

Totally agree about Robbie Williams tonight, Flicked telly on and He looked like those ads the Polis are now running about drug driving.

Was remarkable to see him live on telly like that!

BoardinBob

His pupils were like flying saucers 😆

coffeeking
    Free Member

from what the papers say – you didn't need to change the lyric frm guy to gal did you ?

You bunch of muppets, you're as mis-guided as the audience who all thought she was insulting him when she quite clearly wasn't, she was having a light-hearted stab AT the media. She said "if we are to believe certain papers…..", implying that they were utterly stupid to suggest it and should be laughed at.

Unfortunately a vast swathe of viewers and audience either mis-heard or mis-interpreted her comment as an insult towards him. That's why she repeated it, to give them a chance to realise it. It was only then that she realised it had gone WAY over the top of most of the audience…

Or maybe I'm just used to looking for the positives in people.

coffeeking
    Free Member

No idea on RW – seems a bit hyped but not overly drug addled, pupils looked fairly normally sized to me. I'd give him the benefit of the doubt.

daniel_owen_uk
    Free Member

Firstly the show is 100% panto, expected nothing less from the judges, who asked her to repeat it about 3 times, just so everyone caught it lol

Robby looked smacked off his tits, bad lad.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

People who watch Xfactor, let alone know so much detail about it, deserve to have their brains sucked out through their ears. Slowly.

I take it the other option is to be like you then?

Pass the vacuum cleaner.

😉

Bushwacked
    Free Member

While if it was done the way everyone is saying then it was a bit harsh…

I personally look at it slightly differently – I think she was telling him to be more up front about it and proud to be gay / bi – if you look at it she said it in a way of "if you are gay / bi then why are you trying to hide it and please the public by changing a song to keep them on side"

By changing the song – he is saying I'm not gay, but if he had not changed the song then no one would have noticed and if he had sung a song where it was written as the singer singing about love for a girl again I don't think it would have been an issue – but changing the song to make him out to be straight is the problem and I think Danni was trying to say – be true to yourself!

If this is the case, then I think she is right to say it as we live in an open society and why should he have to hide it or feel he needs to pretend to be something he isn't.

BoardinBob

For those that thought Robbie wasn't off his t1ts 😆

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

Its either that or he is having a Marty Feldman moment;

scaredypants

wow – wonder what the geezer in front of him was on ?

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘Danni Mynogue =X Factor Bitch..’ is closed to new replies.