Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Daniel Craig….my missus loves him…
  • benz
    Free Member

…because he ain’t a pretty boy…

Just like myself I must add.

emsz
    Free Member

Same age as my Dad. 😆

Harry_the_Spider

Same age as me.

sharkbait
    Free Member

I know his dad and fixed his (Daniels) Mac many years ago.

I’m not entirely sure it’s a good thing or not. Yes I do, he’s a nice bloke from the very short time I talked to him.

samuri
    Free Member

Quite often, when women say a man is attractive, I struggle to understand what the attraction is. Either they look like a girl, look like a child, look like a pathetic waster or look like a big fat idiot.

I will admit though, I can see why the ladies like Craig. He looks like a man.

Frankers
    Free Member

I will admit though, I can see why the ladies like Craig. He looks like a man.

Do you get a little twinge in your boy parts…. hmmm me too!!

Pook

U wud

Kevevs
    Free Member

proper manly man.

oi Daniel, can you come down out that attic and do some of these dishes? take the dog out? get some milk?

Thinks.. (Nooo love! I’m polishin my berreta semi-automatic replica and maxxing my bench press.) says.. nothing! silent but deadly!

allthegear
    Free Member

Does nothing for me.

Rachel

paulosoxo
    Free Member

I would

clubber
    Free Member

I did.

paulosoxo
    Free Member

So did I. I was just being discrete.

trailmonkey

besterest bond ever – fact

paulosoxo
    Free Member

agreed

King-ocelot
    Free Member

“sharkbait – Member
    I know his dad and fixed his (Daniels) Mac many years ago.
    I’m not entirely sure it’s a good thing or not. Yes I do, he’s a nice bloke from the very short time I talked to him.
    POSTED 10 HOURS AGO # REPORT-POST”

I know his Dad too, they are spookily simular looking especialy the eyes. Daniels indeed a blokes bloke, best bond by far, Dalton in second place. The rest of the bonds are too much of a comedy.

sharkbait
    Free Member

Agreed about them looking very similar. Funny thing is that Tim told me that Daniel had been offered the JB thing about18 months before it was announced (he initially turned it down I think)….. Should have put my insider knowledge to good use andnput some money on 🙁

Pook

Catflees – you’re the first person I think I’ve ever seen who puts Dalton up there as the top bond (bar daniel craig).

And you know what, you’re right.

craigxxl
    Free Member

What, Daniel, Dalton best Bonds, are you lot on drugs? Pierce Brosnan is the best Bond.

redthunder
    Free Member

emma82
    Free Member

I categorically would. He. Is. Gorgeous.

DrJ

Bit concerned about all the closet doors being rattled hereabouts. I can see that the next loafers v boat shoes thread will end up going down this path

Frankers
    Free Member

No closets here we’re out!!

headfirst
    Free Member

I would.

I did.

I am. 8)

paulosoxo
    Free Member

I know

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Daniel Craig….my missus loves him…’ is closed to new replies.