Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Dangerous Dave's visit to USA content.
  • steffybhoy
    Free Member

Ah! more scottish bashing from the engerlish.
    The reason Scotland still exists is because half of us are all f'ing mental.
    You could never wipe us out, so settled for a flawed union instead.
    Still makes me proud to be Scottish when I see the Engerlish prime minister squirm to the yanks and forget his history(how f'ing embarrassing).
    (Dangerous Dave) Oh OBAMA, OBAMA! IT WAS THEM, NOT US, IT WAS THEM SCOTTISH PEOPLE THAT SET HIM FREE, WE WERE JUST A JUNIOR PARTY TO THEM, SO IT WAS THE SCOTS, NOT US.
    (Obama) It's o.k David, trade sanctions for Scotland are just around the corner.
    (Obama) Fancy a scotch on the rocks Dave?
    (Dangerous Dave) No, but I fancy throwing rocks at the scots, because they only gave us one measly mp.
    But I'll have to just settle for throwing more of the haggis munching brigade on the dole instead(giggles).

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

Good beer, was it?! 😀

johni
    Free Member

Que?

grunty
    Free Member

as a Scotsman living in England I must say that this rhetoric is really starting to F**KING piss me off.

For as many Scots that want independence there are probably 3 times, if not more, English people agreeing on giving Scotland independence.

It was over 300 years ago, get over it FFS!!!

swamp_boy

Fine old English clan the Camerons

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

From what I understand, the guy didn't even do it?

backhander
    Free Member

I could not care less about scotland or the scots. I have no opinion on it, so let em go I say. How high could we build Hadrians wall? Nice bit of wire on top, look smart. That is a mighty big chip you have there though.

CaptJon
    Free Member

As a friend pointed out yesterday, at least those who like the argue about independence have a response to Scots claiming they'd be alright with the North Sea oil revenue… RBS.

steffybhoy
    Free Member

David an Goliath ya bass!
    haste ye write, tae make ye feel alright.

backhander
    Free Member

They must have some strong alcohol up there yes indeedy.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Where's TJ when you need his "facts"?

thehustler
    Free Member

Another Scot on English rant 300 years of jealousy/shoulder chips really is pushing it a bit far

steffybhoy
    Free Member

Grunty? ye aint no scotsman(sold yer sole pish)
    Auch! Get a better bite, waitin doon the burn wi a worm on a size 5 hook.

Where's all the workin class english gone?
    Sick o the blue rinse brigaders.

tazzymtb

**** off back to ya buckfast ya great skirt wearing nancy 😉

steffybhoy
    Free Member

**** off back to ya buckfast ya great skirt wearing nancy

Tis more like it tazzy, ye sound like a white lightning kinda fellow?

tazzymtb

white lightning is a bit too civilised for me old bean, I'm more of a bottle of meths in a paper bag kind of chap 😀

Cougar

For as many Scots that want independence there are probably 3 times, if not more, English people agreeing on giving Scotland independence.

I suspect that it's a much larger number of English that simply don't give a toss either way. Personally, I'm all for any change that gives the rest of the country one less excuse to hate us.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

There is a secret campaign by the Scottish Nationalist minority to annoy English people. When they make their bid for separation, the English will support it.

Singlespeed_Shep
    Free Member

I think alot of English will support Scottish independance. especially those on the dole who don't work becasue the foreigners took our jobs. More money for us rather than it going north.

I'm personally quite happy with Britain. Obviously a few little things i'd change but not alot.

Woody
    Free Member

Grunty? ye aint no scotsman(sold yer sole pish)
    Auch! Get a better bite, waitin doon the burn wi a worm on a size 5 hook.

Buckfast and reading Oor Wullie are a potent cocktail.

Is anyone else finding the constant trolling (most of it very poorly executed) really really boring now ?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Singlespeed_Shep – Member

I think alot of English will support Scottish independance. especially those on the dole who don't work becasue the foreigners took our jobs. Less money for us rather than it going north.

Fixed it for you. Money flows from Scotland to England

ditch_jockey
    Free Member

TJ – can you shut up man! If they start to think they'll be worse off without us, they might try to stop us going.

ditch_jockey
    Free Member

Nice to see William Hague taking up the role of relief ass-kiss for his lover boss. Obama must have the shiniest butt in Washington by now.

MoreCashThanDash

Obvioulsy, the previous two PMs never kissed the US presidents butt at all. didn't sheepishly send us to an illegal war in Iraq etc etc…

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Swadey, didn't you know? It's all the fault of the Conservative party who've been in power for the last decade and a bit.

Oh. Actually. Wait a minute….

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Obvioulsy, the previous two PMs never kissed the US presidents butt at all.

So Hague is just following tradition then ?

ditch_jockey
    Free Member

Blair was more of a starry-eyed lover than an ass-kiss. I'm surprised he and George W didn't have date nights.

Guess I just expected the party who I'm used to hearing bang on about national sovereignty actually stick up for it when it comes to the crunch. At least Maggie had some balls on that front.

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘Dangerous Dave's visit to USA content.’ is closed to new replies.