Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Dan Bilzerian.300 miles in 48 hours to Vegas.
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Or whatever his name is.
    Absolute **** cheat. Just seen a clip on faceache, he’s riding some kind of chopper style recumbent low down bso behind a **** van with the doors open.
    I give the man credit on his interpretation of the rules but it’s not even a challenge to be fair.

zilog6128

From what I read he probably wouldn’t have survived doing it “properly” so fair enough! Gonna be one boring ride though, looking at the inside of a van for 300 miles.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Was the van full of bikini clad women ?

wrightyson
    Free Member

Eddie izzard must laugh at his shitness! !!

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member
    nickgti
    Free Member

Did anyone actually think he was going to do it without cheating and or taking the piss?

frogstomp

So, where do you draw the line? Thinking of Guy Martin’s cycle speed record (behind a truck) and tandem record (fully-fared recumbent).. not to denigrate those achievements, more to debate whether there are parallels..

(P.S. in time-honoured STW fashion I have not read the actual article so may be wide of the mark in my assumptions 😛 )

taxi25
    Free Member

Unless no motor pacing was stipulated in the original bet, then there’s been no cheating. Good solution to the challenge IMHO.

dirtydog
    Free Member

or taking the piss?

There’s none left to take, it’s all been taken.

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/there-is-no-piss-left-to-take-our-piss-reservoirs-have-run-dry

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Dan Bilzerian.300 miles in 48 hours to Vegas.’ is closed to new replies.