Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Damn Apple ID passwords!! Why so hard to make :-(
  • michaelmcc
    Free Member

So I paid for film on itunes earlier today, but have yet to be able to watch it because Ive spent a large part of the day trying to make a password that fits Apples password “requirements”, and I guess I’ve failed every time 🙁 . I’ve tried to think of every combination of numbers and letters in both upper and lower case, still not working 👿 . Does anyone have any suggestions or passwords that might work?? Yes, I am actually asking that….

Stoner
    Free Member

correcthorsebatterystaple

mogrim
    michaelmcc
    Free Member

Bingo mogrim, nice one!!!

mogrim

Bingo mogrim, nice one!!!

<tinfoil_hat>It could just be an NSA front site, designed to make you give away your password</tinfoil_hat>

But I doubt it. Handy for this kind of thing, and if you really don’t trust it just change a couple of letters from the generated password.

Jamie
    Free Member

password1 should be fine. I assume your Apple ID is your profile email?

*prepares shopping list*

But I doubt it. Handy for this kind of thing, and if you really don’t trust it just change a couple of letters from the generated password.

I imagine they have a backdoor the size of an aircraft hanger at Apple HQ anyway, so shouldn’t really matter.

michaelmcc
    Free Member

But I can’t find the damn thing in i-tunes 🙁 .

MSP

How did you pay for it when you didn’t have an itunes account?

You could try clicking on store on the toolbar menus and then check for available downloads.

michaelmcc
    Free Member

I bought it on a ski films website (its a ski film)… itunes popped up after I bought it so they must be linked. I’m sure I paid for it but just can’t find the damn thing.

nealglover
    Free Member

But I can’t find the damn thing in i-tunes .

If you didn’t have a password to put in, then you probably didn’t actually buy it.

nealglover
    Free Member

Plus, they aren’t exactly difficult surely.

Any word, capital letter at the beginning, few number at the end, total of 8+ characters.

Not exactly taxing surely ?

In fact, there you go “notTaxing246” 😉

danielgroves
    Free Member

Better you struggle to find a password that you’re allowed over creating one thats insecure. Just sayin’.

Oh, and the others are correct. You haven’t bought anything from iTunes without providing your password.

Jamie
    Free Member

Just sayin’.

…needs to die a fiery death.

YOLO!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Damn Apple ID passwords!! Why so hard to make :-(’ is closed to new replies.