Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Dammit, I want to be happy, but nuclear weapons ain't cool
  • jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Seems allied sources have been up to dirty tricks in Syria again…

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/08/07/nuclear-strike-on-syria/

Rusty-Shackleford
    Free Member

You should get in touch with the mainstream media, they’ll pay handsomely for a scoop like that.

vinnyeh
    meehaja
    Free Member

second pic is looking a bit fake.. thats one hell of a fire ball!

iolo
    Free Member

Dammit I want to be happy

What does that mean in your title?

After going to that veterans link I had to log in here again. Anyone else? Am I now on some nuke list?

tomhoward

Dammit I want to be happy

Ignorance is bliss.

Bearings selling well?

piemonster

Bearings selling well?

Ignorance is bliss, if I hadn’t of known I’d probably have bought some.

Jamie
    Free Member

So who had £5 on Kaesae?

tomhoward

I’m sure I called it a couple of weeks ago, cba to find the thread though!

Spose I could just ask the CIA, eh?

piemonster

Spose I could just ask the CIA, eh?

Don’t be ridiculous. A shoddy unsubstantiated YouTube video will do.

CountZero

Many, many large conventional explosions have a rising fireball, and look vaguely like a mushroom cloud.
    The difference is in the height the cloud reaches; a couple of hundred compared to many thousands.
    Plus a tactical nuke would almost certainly trigger seismic sensors, especially in that region, which has tectonic activity.
    Does anyone imagine that the Russians would let anybody detonate a nuke without saying anything?
    Just the same bollocks as the moon landing conspiracy loonies. (See what I did there?) The Soviets were watching the Americans like hawks, if the Americans had failed to reach the moon, the Soviets would have been all over it like a rash.
    Instead, not a peep.

CountZero

A tactical nuke, yesterday… 😉

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

So remind me, who is this Jon Snow guy? How about this weapons expert? Tinfoil everywhere methinks!!

yunki
    Free Member

there’s malware in at least one of links.. STW is now permanently ‘Sending request’ or ‘waiting for delivery.swid.switchads.com in google chrome..

any ideas…?

yunki
    Free Member

until I sent that post… 😯

where’s me tinfoil hat..!!????

CountZero

jivehoneyjive – Member
    So remind me, who is this Jon Snow guy? How about this weapons expert? Tinfoil everywhere methinks!!

Isn’t Jon Snow the bloke who’s blog got hacked by the Syrians, who faked a nuke attack?
    If anyone, anyone, had triggered a nuke, anywhere in the world, it would have been on the front page of every news media outlet everywhere.
    It could not have been kept quiet. The flash, EMP, everything, would have lit up the interwebz like a flare in a coalmine.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

I would like to keep the media subjugation of Israeli weaponry and their horrific application out of this, but can’t

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Dammit, I want to be happy, but nuclear weapons ain't cool’ is closed to new replies.