Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Dammit I need new gloves
  • stayhigh

Morning All

I decided that it would be a good idea to leave my Dakine Highwire gloves on the train today on my way home which is something of a nusiance. I know its probably the wrong time to be looking but what gloves have people been liking this year?

Cheers all 🙂

wrecker
    Free Member

I’ll report back to you later in the week about the customer service/warranty of a certain manufacturer!

reevil
    Free Member

Sombrio Forensics are my current gloves of choice.
    Endura Strikes when it gets wetter & colder.

Northwind

Fox seem to have jumped the shark a bit recently but their older models were superb.

LoCo
    Free Member

Troy lee SE’s are my favorite and seem to last ages, unlike their XC’s that i killed in less than 6 months 🙁

monkeyboyjc

ive had a pair of Sombrio Jakel’s for the summer (got them in april after my dakine ventilator’s fell apart after about 2000+ miles), prob done 500+ miles and the Sombrio’s are just about coming apart at the junction of one finger/finger on one golve but fine on the other – def not for winter though as the back is very breathable (bothways).

Personaly i’d go and buy some more dakine’s,i know i will be.

hambl90
    Free Member

Troy Lee Xc for me

bigsi
    Free Member

Endura MT500’s are the best glove I’ve ever owned and are strong enough to tackle a day or two’s trail building 😯

bobfromkansas
    Free Member

Thor phase whatever they’re up to now.can’t recommend them enough.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Troy Lee XC all the way for me.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Dammit I need new gloves’ is closed to new replies.