Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Dalby rider injured yesterday
  • Pook

We got to Dixons Hollow and there was a rider with a dislocated shoulder and what looked like a broken wrist – anyone know if he was ok?

Pook

noone know?

slowrider
    Free Member

You survived then?

Pook

Not one off. Took me just 7 hours to get round though 😉

slowrider
    Free Member

That must be a record of some kind

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

What bike? Couple of mates went around yesterday morning. We stayed over after an awesome night ride there on the Friday night… The new red in reverse is sooo much better in places than the right way!

twedspeed
    Free Member

New RED ? please explain – I havent been round since june – what where new bits ????

postierich
    Free Member

Its strange how people think that posting on STW about an injured rider on a trail will get a full response of details of the person as STW dwellers are probably 1% of the total riding population!

Xylene
    Free Member

Its strange how people think that posting on STW about an injured rider on a trail will get a full response of details of the person as STW dwellers are probably 1% of the total riding population!

I am always surprised when I go to the airport and find lots of others there catching flights as well.

Most bank holiday weekends I make the mistake of thinking of popping to the Metrocentre to grab some shopping from one of the supermarkets, only to find that lots of people have had the same idea and gone as well.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

New red as in not the old 15 year old red. Which is mint…

hora
    Free Member

He wont be **** for a while.

Jamie
    Free Member

He wont be **** for a while.

You must be gutted.

hora
    Free Member

I’ll have to find a stand in fluffer 😐

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Dalby rider injured yesterday’ is closed to new replies.