Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Dalby Forest closed?
  • dickydutch

Website says that all the bike trails are closed due to the snow. Also mentions that emergency vehicle access will be hindered. Im assuming that theyre covering their backs by stating this? Has anbody ridden dalby recently? (Since the snow?) Hoping to get a blast in tomorrow on the way to the parents for christmas!!

Deveron53
    Free Member

Just make your own ride up. There are ways of getting in to the greater forest area that don't involve the forest drive…

rich-6
    Free Member

After the effort i've just had getting 5 miles home, My yearly XMAS eve ride there has gone out the window. Still dont feel as bad now knowing its closed 😀

an hour to do 5 miles 😆 lowered cars with wide tyres FTL

dickydutch

Headed down there anyway. Car park was completely empty – not a soul around.
    Started the hair pin climbs out the car park but was soon reduced to pushing due to the ice.
    Decided on just doing the blue run as I figured the rocks would be hidden ont he red route underneath the snow. Turned out to be a good ride. Snow was over a foot deep in places. Whole place was deathly quiet! Brilliant. And car parking was free!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Dalby Forest closed?’ is closed to new replies.