Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Dalby Forest
  • flyingmonkeycorps

Wossit like at the moment? Not been for a couple of years, thinking of going this weekend and doing my usual trick of taking the blue from the VC then joining the last quarter of the red, then heading up to Dixon’s Hollow to mess about on the bike park, the world cup route and the singletrack in that area, up to the bits of the old black near the north shore bit at the top. Still a good idea? Has there been much done to the red over the last couple of years?

scruzer
    Free Member

did the red on sunday. its not changed much in 2 years was damp and wet all round with some muddy bits but all very rideable

joespencer33
    Free Member

They are doing quite a lot of re-surfacing at the mo, haven’t ridden it for a bit

bspoked
    Free Member

You know how mountain biking is great? Where even riding down the street and hopping off a kerb brings a smile to your face. Let alone that feeling on a sweet flowing piece of singletrack, or an epic mountain backdrop.

Well Dalby isn’t like that.

flyingmonkeycorps

Aye I know, that’s why I go to Dalby once every couple of years even though it’s on my doorstep or thereabouts! I find the route above has an acceptable level of fun, or did!

chestrockwell

I was at Dalby last summer for the first time in a few years. It was exactly the same, just a bit rougher round the edges. I was left with the feeling it had been left far behind and needs updating.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Dalby Forest’ is closed to new replies.