Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Dalby ate my pads pt.2
  • CaptainTangfastic
    Free Member

Dalby ate my pads…the story continues. Eagle-eyed Stumpy spotted the culprit in halfway up Adders Back on Sunday….

…naughty little beaver

stumpynya12
    Free Member

Eh up capt !!! some tosser of here sent a letter to the head forest chap at dalby, reckons he is gona report FE to HSE man for dangerous pad wearing trails, FFS is this what mtb world is coming to ? a place full of cocks who blame trail conditions for over braking and bad ridding skills. Jesus christ back in the old days we didn't even have trails at Dalby, its way better than it was.

singlespeedstu

I plan on trying to screw the trail builders over for wearing my tyres out. 😉

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    stumpynya12
    Free Member

Screwing the trail builders eh, ermm ? Now there's a new "niche hobby" for a gallant young chap. See you at the cheese fest 8)

bungie
    Free Member

There is a solution to all this wearing things out through normal use! Leave the bike at home and walk the trails!!! Doh! Dalby ate my shoe leather!!!

stumpynya12
    Free Member

Good evening Capt & Bungi. We are going to do a crew ride tuesday night so better get the boys to "man up" and fetch the beaver nets. I bet the little buggers have been on overtime with all this wet weather.
    Rim brakes anyone ? Rigid forks ? Single speed ? O go on then if we must 😯

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Dalby ate my pads pt.2’ is closed to new replies.