Viewing 19 posts - 121 through 139 (of 139 total)
  • DAFUQUKIP?
  • ransos
    Free Member

I voted for control including control on immigration

No, you voted to leave the EU.

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

No, you voted to leave the EU.

No, he voted to put £350m per week into the NHS.

cchris2lou

What happens if he forgot his E11 card? Does he have to pay?

matt_outandabout

That is a *very* personal hand shake from Nige there.

rosscore
    Free Member

wilburt – Member
    We desperately need to centre left party to take a mildly populist stance on immigration.
    Until then many people will feel forced to vote for nut jobs like these.

Well getting back to what happened, a lawyer presumably right of centre took an ex military man outside to ‘sort things out’ which itself is a total act of stupidity on behalf of the Lawyer.

Now the ex military guy, genuine enough straight talker was another of the legions of ex labour types that were let down by the so called centre left party becoming frankly more right of centre than the actual right wing party. So it’s hardly surprising that ideological breakdowns are occurring within UKIP as it struggles to find a raison d’etre.

It also gives the lie to the belief it was entirely the right and nut jobs that caused Brexit, Brexit has occurred precisely because of New Labour and the Blair & Brown years, what with them rubbing the rights nose in multiculture, opening the doors to immigration to emulate the USA, then Brown signing up at Lisbon. The final straw obviously the banking crisis and the lack of interest in the working poor and the subsequent effects of the austerity programme, that’s what resulted in the scapegoating of immigrants rather than New labour, Tory & Libdem MP’s and Bankers. That and an absurd lack of ethics and truth in modern journalism, forcing otherwise decent people to behave equally indecently.

ctk
    Free Member

Mike Hookem for leader! Woolfe has come out of this looking a prat, so on second thoughts maybe he should be leader.

I wonder how many UKIP MEPs are peeved that we Brexited? They’ll have to get a job of work now!

kimbers

great video of Right Hookem trying to climb a fence in Calais

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

That is a *very* personal hand shake from Nige there.

The mans had a bad day and needing cheering up

DezB
    Free Member

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37587814

Bloody weird that front page photo looks now.

Northwind

kimbers – Member

great video of Right Hookem trying to climb a fence in Calais

Oh it’s THAT guy. I was talking to my dad about this the other night, he couldn’t work out who Hookem was. “Defence guy” nope “ex royal engineers” nope “ex labour feller” nope. I should have just said, “Climbs fences like he’s auditioning for the chuckle brothers”

cchris2lou

I bet he can’t wait to go to an english hospital, with an extra £ 350m a week, he will be back on his feet in no time.

kimbers

The most important thing about UKIP fight club is

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37597266

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

From the BBC article.

Conservative MEP Sajjad Karim will lead the parliamentary probe.

I fear that Farage has got a headstart on the probing.

shermer75
    Free Member

Steven Woolfe quits, claiming that UKIP is in a death spiral. I like watching this party’s absolute madness almost as much as I like watching Donald Trump’s lol 🙂

Harry_the_Spider

Shame these ****s couldn’t have done this about 6 months ago.

GrahamS

Steven Woolfe, who had been running to be the next leader, told the BBC there was “something rotten” in the party.

Yeah. Its members.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Awe, has Mr “it wasn’t me occifer, look at me andz” stepped down and made it look like something else was bothering him?

Shirley this is what that gonk from Guildford called for Treason to be brought back, innit.

Pathetic.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

New leadership candidate.

kimbers

^^^^ Nah, that sounds a bit too normal for a ukip leader

Viewing 19 posts - 121 through 139 (of 139 total)

The topic ‘DAFUQUKIP?’ is closed to new replies.