Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • DAB radio- recommend me a good (CHEAP) new double-speaker one
  • hora
    Free Member

Our single speaker Pure classic series- the aerial snapped off a couple of years ago and sticking forks etc on is getting annoying now and the signal is starting to deteriorate.

Any cheap but great quality ones that you can recommend? Pure are quite expensive now aren’t they?

Klunk
    Free Member

cheap as chips they were flogging them off at £20 before christmas 🙁

jon1973
    Free Member

Our single speaker Pure classic series- the aerial snapped off a couple of years ago and sticking forks etc on is getting annoying now and the signal is starting to deteriorate.

That happened on ours, you can buy a replacement from Amazon for about a tenner.

This is the one for the model we have;
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pure-Accessory-telescopic-Evoke-1S-Tempus-1S/dp/B008VQ6QJO
    Good as new… seems a shame to replace a nice radio for the sake of an aerial.

freddyg
    Free Member

I know its not cheap, but I bought myself one of these at Christmas. It’s bloody great:

Amazon linky

cynic-al
    Free Member

Good, cheap, pick 1.

craigxxl
    Free Member

Freddyg, I have the 83i and it’s also great with streaming, airplay etc. The sound is impressive regardless of what your listening to and picks up DAB stations non of my other radios can.
    Luckily I got mine cheap when Comet were closing.

bamboo
    Free Member

Check out the John Lewis range, v cheap and come in lots of colours.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘DAB radio- recommend me a good (CHEAP) new double-speaker one’ is closed to new replies.