Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Da police at Glentress
  • Liftman

Anyone know what the issue was this morning with the police attending GT with the lights and sirens going, just about took me out when they came in screeching round the corner.

ashfanman
    Free Member

Someone tried to do the red on a hardtail, when everyone knows that you need 160mm of travel at both ends for UK trail centres.

allthepies
    Free Member

Perhaps someone had overtaken smee/glupton/whoever ?

Drac

Someone was wearing lycra.

robhughes
    Free Member

someone must have been having toooo much fun.
    We all know that the police like putting an end to all that.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

I think that someone stole all the mince.

They were arresting a water bottle on suspicion of being an accessory.

Oggles
    Free Member

Someone was pinning, sending, and riding it like they stole it.

mrlebowski
    Free Member

The gnar had got too rad so 5-0 turned up to own it with some bombers.

khani
    Free Member

There was an untaxed car in the car park!
    They couldn’t attend the armed robbery at the cafe because they didn’t have the resources…..

Northwind

Finally taking a suitably hard line on people cutting the corners on falla brae

Kit
    Free Member

Forestry Commission being a bit heavy handed turfing out Tracy and Emma?

GW
    Free Member

Finally taking a suitably hard line on people cutting the corners on falla brae

Out of interest NW, why was it changed? ie. incorporating that extra 50m of flat rubbish corners? I quite liked the old original 90deg L/H braking (Pump) bump corner. I now usually cut that new section.

RealMan
    Free Member

I think everyone has simply misunderstood the OP

tinribz
    Free Member

Someone reported drugged up rentboys. Turned out to be trail fairies working on magic mushroom.

Northwind

GW – Member

“Out of interest NW, why was it changed? ie. incorporating that extra 50m of flat rubbish corners? I quite liked the old original 90deg L/H braking (Pump) bump corner. I now usually cut that new section.”

Not sure what bit you mean, might be before my time… Only changes on falla brae since I’ve been going there are the revised black bit and the wee reshape near the bottom, just after the carpark.

7hz
    Free Member

Apparently, they were performing a version of “Can’t Stand Losing You” for the Hub.

bigjim

Apparently a kid was bitten by a dog, and rather than apologise the dog owner said something along the lines of ‘it should have finished the job’ or ‘next time it’ll finish the job’ before scarpering, so they were trying to find said dog and owner.

MrsToast
    Free Member

They were arresting a water bottle on suspicion of being an accessory.

I salute you, sir!

MartinGT
    Free Member

Someone tried to do the red on a hardtail, when everyone knows that you need 160mm of travel at both ends for UK trail centres.

😆 GOLD!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Da police at Glentress’ is closed to new replies.