Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Cyprus & biking, anyone?
  • esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Saw some MTBers in the Troodos area of Cyprus last week but didn’t get the chance to talk to them.
    Anyone done any riding over there & any reccommendations for company’s to use for guided tours?
    just looked at these folks http://www.mountainbikecyprus.com/Mountainbike_Cyprus_2012/Holidays.html

keyses2

Ridden with them a few times and will be again in the next week or so hopefully. Kirsty and Al are great fun to ride with, just like riding with mates. Have ridden both Troodos and Akamas with them. I use my own bike so can’t comment on the hire bikes but other people I’ve been in a group with have had no problems with them and have been impressed by how they ride.

pedwarpimp
    Free Member

I went on a bike ride with mountain bike cyprus and unfortunately I booked at short notice so didn’t get up in the mountains but did have a ride down the gorge in Paphos, near coral beach which was very enjoyable. 2nd Keyses2’s comments Al and Kirsty was fantastic company.

Hire bikes were very good too.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Thanks for that, might be worth further investigation!

trailofdestruction
    Free Member

3rd recommendation for Kirsty and Al. Lovely people, wouldn’t hesitate to use them again.

globalti
    Free Member

Hmmmmm… I’ll be in Cyprus in three weeks on business…..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Cyprus & biking, anyone?’ is closed to new replies.