Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Cyclocross tyres – 650b x 42c tyres
  • kishdaba
    Free Member

Hi chaps, I’ve bought a Cannondale Slate which runs Panaracer 650b x 42c tyres and have managed to slice one of them. I only discovered the damage this morning and am trying to get a replacement which is seemingly a bit of a nightmare. I need to get one by Friday. Does anyone know a national store like Evans that would stock one? Appreciate any help

Cheers
    Chris

johnnystorm

A few sets on Ebay it seems. They are made by panaracer so I bet they are similar to gravelkings, might be able to find those.

Also have a look at velovitality for Compass tyres, I think panaracer make them as well, bet they do a 650b x 42 version.

postierich
    Free Member

You can buy my tyres off me £40 for the pair posted my slate has done 70 miles so as new!
    Kendal based

jonnyboi

You’ll be lucky if you find them on a shelf instore. Maybe get one of these on next day delivery?

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/mobile/panaracer-gravel-king-mtb-bike-tyre/rp-prod149481

jonnyboi

Although, tbh rather than buying one tyre just get two of something decent like the schwalbe g-one or wtb resolute.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Cyclocross tyres – 650b x 42c tyres’ is closed to new replies.