Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Cyclocross Bikes – Recomendations
  • Mooly
    Free Member

Hi there.
    I`m looking into the possiblity of getting a cyclocross bike and wondered what i should be on the look out for and wehre the best place to buy such a bike would be.
    Ta

organic355
    Free Member

here:

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/cyclocross-disc-frames

In that thread ^^, there is another thread, and within that there is another thread.

Fill yer boots.

bigsi
    Free Member

Kinesis FiveT. A mate has one & loves it, he’s owned a few different CX’s so has a good handle on them.

I’ve got a Genesis Vapour & where as i like it I am jelious of the Kinesis 😥

The trouble is it’s difficult to get a test ride unless you know someone who owns one in your size 🙄

aP
    Free Member

Depends what you want it for.

JoB
    Free Member

yeah, do you want a CX bike for racing on, for mucking about on the trails on or because you’re too cool for a touring bike?

Mooly
    Free Member

I want someting that is a bit lighter, faster and can handle more varied terrain than a touring bike.

aP
    Free Member

OK, depends what your budget is.

bobbyatwork
    Free Member

ive got a ridley crossbow and its ace! got the 105 one on cyclescheme from the lbs.very light and smooth.be careful on sizing though they come up really big…

Northwind

Halfords were knocking out stock-clearance 2009 model Voodoo Limbas for £400 a couple of months back- some stores might still have them, apparently they don’t appear in the stock computers but might be worth a looksee, ridiculously good for the money- lots of 105, scandium+carbon frame, Mavic rims…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Cyclocross Bikes – Recomendations’ is closed to new replies.