Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Cyclocross bikes, lets see them esp SS
  • STATO
    Free Member

solarider, good luck mate, hope you have a helper to clean your spare bike each lap. ive ripped 2 campagnolo mechs to pieces this season due to mud build up!

solarider
    Free Member

My 2 have never met. One lives in the UK and one at our place in the Alps.

The Alps tends to be dry, dusty riding, so not too heavy on kit. I have never had too much of a problem with Campagnolo and CX.

With their CX specific wheels and chainsets, it seems that they are the only one of the big 3 really aiming squarely at CX so your problems sound particularly annoying I am sure. Having said that, I won’t use anything above Chorus in the UK. Too much carbon and expensive kit for the mud.

samuri
    Free Member

Genesis day one – 42:16 fixed.

Genesis Day-one by Jon Wyatt, on Flickr

It’s alright for my commute which is mostly flat and muddy but take it to the hills and it’s a little bit tricky.

topangarider
    Free Member

Here’s mine when it was fresh. Planned changes = saddle to something comfy, 1 x 8 speed, better tyres for winter, but the small block 8’s are great for commuting and in the summer. Oh, and lighter wheels.

Giant TCX by Mr.Spinner, on Flickr[/img]

epicyclo

Ti Pompino

tthew

In this mode, 42:16 fixed. When in CX mode, knobbolies and 42:18 free. The bike which made me sell my full on road bike, I just love it!.

rowley
    Free Member

Still loving this bike every time i take it out even after covering over 9000 miles on it

[/url]
    San Jose in the New forest by rowleyhaverly, on Flickr[/img]

qwerty
    Free Member

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Cyclocross bikes, lets see them esp SS’ is closed to new replies.