Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Cycling gifts
  • kevster
    Free Member

Looking for a cycling orientated gift for a friend who has just started getting into road biking. I’ve got him a main present was looking or something like a book, mug etc? Any good inspiring reads?

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Blacks have quite a few cycling T-shirts on sale at the moment

kevster
    Free Member

Ok, will take a look however I have got him a t shirt for his other present!

Wiggo’s book?

Harry_the_Spider

mrblobby
    Free Member

Just had a parcel from always riding that has a few things he may like. Some of the Morvelo and TwinSix t-shirts they do are nice, though looks like you’ve already done the t-shirt thing. Also got a Poplock case, it’s like a little waterproof bag for a iPhone that still allows you to use the phone, seems to work well. They (and Lezyne too) also do a little bag for tools and tubes that’s jersey pocket sized and quite handy for keeping all your kit together.

Dark-Side

Some comedy side burns.

kevster
    Free Member

Harry the Spider – can you expand further?

Thanks for the other recommendations!!

lasty
    Free Member

Maybe i can be of assistance sir ??

TIM MOORE – French revolutions…Self-confessed loafter Tim Moore, seduced by the speed and glamour of the biggest annual sporting event in the world, sets out to cycle the course of the Tour de France. All 3,630km of it….

Very funny book , Tim Moore a total non-cyclist decides to ride the tour de france route of that year . After all – how hard can it be ??

Lent my copy out and never got it back but thanks for the reminder spider bloke – i`ll be trawling the charity shops !!

kevster
    Free Member

Thanks lasty, purchased!

djglover
    Free Member

a rapha cap!

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Tyler Hamilton – The Secret Race

Interesting book but it could put him off road cycling

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Cycling gifts’ is closed to new replies.