Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • cycling books… more specifically mountain biking books?!
  • xc-steve
    Free Member

Hey all since getting my kindle last Christmas have been through a book every month or so (which is good going for me!), after reading the usual starting books of Bravo Two Zero etc have found I’m mostly enjoying cycling related books so far have read Millers and Cav’s books both great btw but would quite like to read a book related to what I actually do!

So has anyone got any suggestions have just downloaded Dividing the Great which appears to be good but would ideally like to have a biography of a Mountain biker, has Cadel done a book covering his MTB years? Did I dream it but think Peaty wrote a book? Any pointers would be good.

Have any of the writers of the mags made such books?! What was the name of the guy who rode the length of wales was his book any good and can I still get a copy?

bigh
    Free Member

Also watching this with interest, ive read several lejogs and divides, but would love something more mtb related.

myheadsashed

Search for Nick Crane on Amazon.

xc-steve
    Free Member

Search for Nick Crane on Amazon.

All I find are books about adventures? Or is that what your saying?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘cycling books… more specifically mountain biking books?!’ is closed to new replies.