Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Cycleshow
  • Onzadog
    Free Member

who's going and what are you going to see/do while you're there? Just wondering if it's worth the near £100 for the day that it will cost two of us.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

I keep varying between going & not going. Been a few times before, so not too sure about this time. Probably won't. Would def go if there was lots of shiney stuff to buy, but there isn't

JollyGreenGiant
    Free Member

I have been twice before and will go again this year.I like looking at the smaller stands,of manufacturers such as Cotic,Singular,Enigma,etc whose products you don`t get to see in your LBS.

BigDummy
    Free Member

I like it too. But I can ride there and just pay the entry fee. There is no way I'd bother if it cost me £100. It's worth 2 hours at most.

Onzadog
    Free Member

is there much to do or is it use fighting through spotty 14 year olds to look at new kit?

allankelly

I've been to a few and I'll not go again. The nice people are too busy to be nice and there's lots of disinterested not-nice people. It was all ver corporate. There was a dentists convention on next door.

2 good things – Ryan Leech was nice, and signed a poster for my wee lads.
    And the guy on the Bianchi stand was so disinterested that I decided not to buy a Bianchi after all and bought a P-X Uncle John instead – much better idea.

Just as well I was in London with work anyway.

Cheers, al.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Thanks guys, sounds like it might not be worth the trip down from Nottingham then.

crazy-legs

Try and avoid the weekend and it's a good day out.
    Friday is good cos a) it's quieter and you get more time to see things without fighting the crowds and b) the people there are still fresh, chilled out and enthusiastic.
    By Sunday the staff are knackered, there's no freebies left and it's crowded.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Due to work, Saturday would be the earliest i could get there.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Any thoughts from the evening crowd?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Cycleshow’ is closed to new replies.