Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Cycle touring – A beginners guide
  • adsbatts89
    Free Member

Are you looking to dig yourself out of microwave dinners non-cycle touring cycle rides and learn the ropes of healthy cooking cycle touring rides? In this guide, I’ll show you that cooking cycle touring at home can be fun, quick, and a lot less expensive than eating cycle touring out.

The cycle touring beginners guide takes the intimidation out of cooking cycle touring and helps you start cultivating your culinary cycle touring prowess in no time. Questions? Answers (yes). Punctuation! This guide uses all of those and other language devices to create concepts and ideas in your brain that give you the knowledge you need be knowleged on. Read on for more content.

https://tinapedalturner.wordpress.com/2016/07/28/cycle-touring-a-beginners-guide/#more-1312

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Comical interlude – Cycle Thoring

Stopped reading 😛

adsbatts89
    Free Member

Haha! That was my favourite bit.

fasthaggis

I have some questions,ansewrs ,yes.
    Which non spd combatant sandal can I use for hiding my credit card,as I want very much to not bivssi or sleep under a trampaulin.
    Is it easy to make cookfires when the river is high and the frying intellects are biting your ankls ?
    Thank you mostly all month.

adsbatts89
    Free Member

Ah, of course, all great questions. These questions and more will be answered in the future, or past, or not at all. Whatever.

MTB-Idle
    Free Member

ur bik is saracin

adsbatts89
    Free Member

Sure thing

fasthaggis

Thank you for not helping very much,I understand that circle touring is a place where people will find their own frond of happy times.
    It will ambush them ,like a lovely cake in a wet cafe.
    Your journey made me think of travels to come,like a warm kitten dreaming in front of a fire.
    Good luck for the next adventure,may your panniers never leak,nor map ever blow away and baguettes be ‘just right’.
    😉

adsbatts89
    Free Member

Thank you for your words. Lovely cakes, wet cafes and kittens on fire. All beautiful images.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Cycle touring – A beginners guide’ is closed to new replies.