Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Cycle scheme help
  • onandon
    Free Member

the website sayd

QUUOTE “You will be given a paper quote, and you can use Cyclescheme’s online tool to apply for your chosen package by entering the details online and requesting a secure voucher.”

ok so i got the quote but cant find the “online tool” on the website?????????

AQm i being a tard ,where the hell is it ?
    HELP ,

nbt

It has the URL on the quote form from the LBS, assuming they filled in the official cyclescheme form

onandon
    Free Member

the only URL is for cycleschemes website.

I’m not sure if my HR need to fill in the detail or if i do them on the site ( if i can find the unknown link)

geoffj

Our HR folk have provided a cyclesheme URL which has our company details loaded.

jimbobrighton
    Free Member

Your HR department will have a specific URL that will take you to an online form to fill in. once you’ve done this your HR manager gets an email to authorise your application, you then sign an agreement to reduce your gross salary by however much you’vew asked for, and once your compnay have paid cyclescheme you’ll get a voucher to spend at the shop.

varies as to how long this process take depending on how your compnay has set the scheme up, and how quick they are to pay cyclescheme.

hope that helps.

in short, Ask your HR manager, they’ll have the URL you need.

Jim

onandon
    Free Member

cool , thanks guys .

my HR is centralized in Poland so i can see this going a bit wonky .
    ah well the bike has been reserved 🙂

thanks again for the help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Cycle scheme help’ is closed to new replies.