Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Cycle computers
  • SaxonRider

Anyone have any experience of this one, from Lezyne?

For less than £100, would something like this be any good? And other than number of functions, what separates higher end computers from lower end?

Oh, and pardon my ignorance, but do all computers record altitutde gain and loss?

kelron
    Free Member

What kind of riding do you want it for? The navigation looks very basic, higher end computers can show OS or other maps for off road riding.

Maybe look at used Garmin Edge series if that’s something you want.

SaxonRider

What kind of riding do you want it for?

95% Road.

I want to see, and record, my riding data, and be able to upload to Strava.

I don’t really need navigation, but thought that if I did want it, I would get a separate device at a later date.

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

If you buy at the right time, you can end up paying <£100 for th Lezyne Super GPS from Probikekit, with a promo code and Topcashback. 😉

coomber
    Free Member

I use the first generation mini. The new one links via Bluetooth so you can upload to Strava instantly. Absolutely brilliant kit with battery that lasts for ages.

steadyeddy
    Free Member

There was an Element bolt in the classifieds earlier in the week for £150. If you can stretch to that it would be bang on and you wouldnt have to buy another one for routing. Very impressed with mine.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Cycle computers’ is closed to new replies.