Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • CX Frames – Options
  • Haze

Kinesis Crosslight Pro6 or 5T comes in at 1.7Kg, Dolan Multi-X at 1.9Kg.

Seem pretty decent, any other similarly price but reasonably light CX frames out there I should also be considering?

Will need to double up as my winter road bike, not fussed about carbon or disc mounts. In fact canti’s will give me a bit more versatility with wheels sets…

cp

Graeme weigh is identical to multi x as far as I can tell. I had a weigh… very good

MrSmith
    Free Member

Worx bikes crossworx, not available for 4 weeks but fork is full carbon and the frame is lighter than most alloy cross frames. (you will have to ask them for the exact weight).
    i’m looking to get one as a winter road bike and a dabble with cross.

•disclaimer, i took some photographs for them, when i picked the SRAM force one up i had to do that little pause where the cogs turn over in your brain and the ‘want’ button gets pressed, it’s going to be lighter than my summer road bike. •

mrblobby
    Free Member

Hmm interesting. Will the new crossworx be disc or canti?

MrSmith
    Free Member

Canti. They are geared towards racing, the idea of racing is to not slow down 🙂

mrblobby
    Free Member

Very interesting. Prices in line with 2013 I assume?

MrSmith
    Free Member

Not sure what you mean? AFAIK the price is the price on the website. Some of the pics show older groupsets/cranks on test bikes. I sent them the new ones with correct force/red 22 and apex groups but they have not updated the pics yet.

Haze

I’ve easily got 4 weeks and looking to build up rather than off the peg.

Will keep an eye on these those though, may be interested in a frame only option.

MrSmith
    Free Member

There was a white cross frame with red/blue that looked great (I presume this was going to be the base for the SRAM force 22 bike) and the black and green as the apex build but I think you can order a frame set in either? but don’t quote me on that as it’s best to mail them. The road frames look great in the black anodized, no idea if the crossers come in ano though?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘CX Frames – Options’ is closed to new replies.