Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • cx bike – how nice is this then
  • darrell
    Free Member

clicky

yummy

therevokid
    Free Member

me likee … specially the "red" stuff 🙂

clubber
    Free Member

White bartape on a cross bike! While it does look nice it's a carpark special I reckon 🙂

rOcKeTdOg

illegal for uci points races though, they don't allow cx with discs

glenp
    Free Member

All the Fixie Inc bikes are lovely – even better in the flesh than in pics.

cove123

How much are they, liked the road bike!

acjim
    Free Member

nice, I saw a fixie-inc road bike in brizzle the other day – lovely looking thing.

RoterStern
    Free Member

My LBS does Fixie inc stuff. Very nice. 😛

glenp
    Free Member

They are expensive! Mosquito Bikes do them, and they only look reasonably priced in that context because they also sell Indy Fab and Pegoretti!

alpin
    Free Member

a friend knows one of the guys who set it up…..

when they were starting out they didn't have a stand at the Eurobike so took along two of their own with a few d-locks. locked the bikes in conspicuous places and threw a load of flyers around.

one of the guys is turkish. look at the wheels in the logo and tilt your head or the computer and you'll see two cresents and stars, like on the turkish flag.

lovely steel bikes. very flashy.

theflatboy
    Free Member

glenp – Member

They are expensive! Mosquito Bikes do them, and they only look reasonably priced in that context because they also sell Indy Fab and Pegoretti!

i love that place – it's where i got my merlin 🙂

might pop down for a drool today!

traildog
    Free Member

Discs are daft and there doesn't look like a huge amount of mud clearance (maybe the photo). Nice paintjob but certainly cannot say I want one at all.

RoterStern
    Free Member

might pop down for a drool today!

Is Dobbin still there? If so can you tell him to get off his lazy ass and answer his emails! 😉

theflatboy
    Free Member

i'll pass it on if i do!

Coleman
    Free Member

Ooer! Retro, 4130 steel, convertible dropouts etc. Niche bike for cafe racers I fear. 🙂

ourmaninthenorth

Discs spoil it, IMO. Which is a shame, as the rest is very nice indeed. Far too nice to race cross on really.

JoeNation
    Free Member

I looked at getting one a while back, disc-only put me off. Very nice to look at though.

singletracksurfer

ohhh looks lurvely.

bah I like having discs on my cx. ok they don;t look as nice, but riding with a mate who didn't have 'em and he had to ride slower downhills as he couldn't slow down proper.

don't care aboot racing and my rims won't die.

oldgit
    Free Member

Nice, too nice.
    The man that rides that wouldn't be happy washing himself down after a race in a tin tub fed with a hosepipe.

theflatboy
    Free Member

personally i think discs look better, sounds like it's just me!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘cx bike – how nice is this then’ is closed to new replies.