Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Cut gate conditions
  • mcdonagh2962
    Free Member

Going cutgate on Sunday what are the conditions like at the moment

Stevelol
    Free Member

If you have to ask…..

mcnultycop

I’d imagine that if you rode it you’d destroy it based on the rainfall we’ve had recently. Maybe ask Keeper of the Peak on Twitter.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Not ridden it recently but I certainly wouldn’t consider trying it given how wet everything else is.

PolisherMan

Errr…have you seen the amount of rain recently!

whisky711
    Free Member

Otter’s pocket

MartynS

Let’s put aside some of the veiws of various posters on here that range from don’t even look at cut gate if there’s a whiff of moisture in the air through to ride and be damned..

It’s belted down recently, it’s not a ride that’s enjoyable when it’s been really wet. There are some horrid bits when it’s been soaked.
    I’d be doing something around ladybower instead.. the beast, potato alley, screaming mile, hagg farm are all brilliant, sustainable tracks.
    Go there.., trust me!!

tmb467
    Free Member

Alternatively head to Langsett n climb up to the moor via North America.

Descend the same way you went up.

Have fun

MartynS

And North America is one of the bits that gets horrid…..
    Check out keeper of the peak for decent updates

dannyh
    Free Member

MartynS – Member
    Let’s put aside some of the veiws of various posters on here that range from don’t even look at cut gate if there’s a whiff of moisture in the air through to ride and be damned..

It’s belted down recently, it’s not a ride that’s enjoyable when it’s been really wet. There are some horrid bits when it’s been soaked.
    I’d be doing something around ladybower instead.. the beast, potato alley, screaming mile, hagg farm are all brilliant, sustainable tracks.
    Go there.., trust me!!

POSTED 16 MINUTES AGO # REPORT-POST

Perfect sense.

mickmcd
    Free Member

Wouldn’t bother it’s a slop fest pretty much everywhere here at the mo

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Cut gate conditions’ is closed to new replies.