Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Custom tool roll required, can anyone make or know a manufacturer
  • muckytee
    Free Member

I need someone to make/stitch me a custom tool roll for my various tools, I’m not after fancy leather or other artisinal fancyness, just well made and durable, resistant to oil and diesel as I work as a bus mechanic, I could make one myself but my sewing machine would struggle with heavy duty canvas material.

The reason I need a custom tool roll is that say for example my various chisels will have an individual pocket each to go into, so I can easily spot if I’m missing one (far too often I’ve left tools on buses) and the roll can then go into my tool box.

Wondering if anybody knows of a person or company that could make me one up.

Cheers mt

infidel
    Free Member

Custom from:

Mack Workshop

Or

BIGxTOP

Maybe??

km79
    Free Member

I’d ask a local upholsterer, they should have the heavy duty sewing machines.

parkesie
    Free Member

I made one out of some old army truck canvas using the wife’s sewing machine. Just a regular machine used for dress making, didn’t struggle at all. Something to consider using if you can’t find someone or just fancy having a bash yourself. Still using the roll 10 years later.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Custom tool roll required, can anyone make or know a manufacturer’ is closed to new replies.