Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Custom sized digital photo printing – recos pls
  • Aus
    Free Member

Have a few pics I want printed that are non-standard sizes. I've used Bonusprint to print in the past, but now need somewhere that'll do custom sizing … any recos pls?

coffeeking
    Free Member

Not directly helpful, but can't you just print to the next size up with white borders and trim to suit? Suspect it'll be cheaper than custom sizing.

DezB
    Free Member

My mate is just going into the printing business and might be able to sort you out. Trouble is he's on hols at the mo! Email me if you think he can help (ie. you can wait) 🙂

knottie8
    Free Member

give these guys a call http://www.thewholepictureonline.co.uk/index.html they print/dev/scan my photos .

user-removed
    Free Member

Exactly as CK says – I often print panoramic shots 3 or 4 to a sheet and guillotine them – same principal… Mounting / framing costs a little more than standard sizes though.

stumpy01

Yeah as ck says – print to the size u want on one of the dimensions – if u do it online with Photobox or similar you can select that you don't want to crop, but keep the original proportions.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Custom sized digital photo printing – recos pls’ is closed to new replies.