Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Curious?
  • seosamh77
    Free Member

What was the specific reason for deleting the pat butcher thread?

Bit heavy on the censorship that is it not?

kimbers

panorama & 9/11 threads, but they delete the pat butcher one?

theres more to this than you know, shut up b4 they take you down

eddiebaby
    Free Member

The system is afraid of the drugs ‘cos they set you free. Or make you dependent on someone other than them.

somafunk

Advertisers have em’ by the balls?, and perhaps worried about complicity in promoting drug use?.

Not surprised in the slightest 😐

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

It’ll be a conspiracy thingy.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I would assume it was because one of the potheads drug users on here decided to post up pics of drugs explaining how they planned to consume them with sme pretty blatant pics.

Not hard to work out and IMHO they had no other option given what he current laws are

seosamh77
    Free Member

I’m getting paranoid now! 😆

seosamh77
    Free Member

Junkyard – lazarus
    I would assume it was because one of the potheads on here decided to post up pics of drugs explaining how they planned to consume them

Not hard to work out and IMHO they had no other option given what he current laws are

What’s the law prohibiting discussion?

somafunk

Pssst!, cbd oil for paranoia 😉

Runs away and hides under the stairs

^ which is proving rather hard as I live in a bungalow 😀

seosamh77
    Free Member

^ which is proving rather hard as I live in a bungalow

😆

jambalaya
    Free Member

I’m getting paranoid now!

A common side effect of drug use that 🙂

seosamh77
    Free Member

aye, hangovers are brutal for that, jamba! 😉

Junkyard
    Free Member

You can agree or disagree but that will be the explanation

I know you and he will disagree but I am surprised you dont know why
    Perhaps its dulls your cognitive functions 😉

I think the last pic was way OTT for on here but would probably be ok on a potheads forum

cloudnine
    Free Member

It was a gateway thread.. before you know it you’d have been living on the streets scrounging money together for your next smack hit…

seosamh77
    Free Member

You can agree or disagree

I’m neither agreeing nor disagreeing, not my forum to make the rules, I’m just curious as to where the line was crossed. 🙂

but that will be the explanation

Probably will be now that you’ve come up with it! 😉

tbh I was thinking it was probably due to the link to the CBD hemp oil, which is entirely legal in the uk, btw.

somafunk

Oooooo, not heard the phrase “ pothead” since being stopped and questioned/stripped by customs/excise at Orkney airport after testifying in a medical use court case on the island 16 odd years ago, sadly the women in question died a few months later denied the use of cannabis for her symptoms.

Just wait till you get me started on mushrooms and Paul Stamets with his groundbreaking Mycological work, you’re gonna really love me 😉

P-Jay
    Free Member

That’s a shame, I’m watching “Pat on Pot” or whatever he’s called, it’s funny and thought provoking at the same time.

dannybgoode

It was a gateway thread.. before you know it you’d have been living on the streets scrounging money together for your next smack hit…

And we have a winner… 😀

RustySpanner

You can discuss drugs, but not promote them, as I was told by Moderator Knapweed.
    🙂

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Curious?’ is closed to new replies.