Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Cumofsumyoungman (Gel content)
  • daznal
    Free Member

Tried a few different gels but im struggling to find one that i like and does the buisness without tasting like the famous thai dish in the title.Tried sis,lucozade and are currently gipping down powerbar’s salty apple flavour.Any nice one’s out there?

AndyRT
    Free Member

Torq Banoffee..nomnomnomnom

robnorthcott
    Free Member

I think the PowerBar lemon ones are quite bearable. The most edible energy gel IMO are the Cliff Bar “shot blok” ones that look like jelly cubes – had a few freebies at a race once and they’re actually quite nice (as opposed to just bearable). Not so convenient to carry around though once the packet’s open, so I’ve stuck with the lemon PowerBar stuff.

Stoner
    Free Member

torq rhubarb & custard or cherry yoghurt. nom.

We get through loads of torq stuff, and it fuelled mrs S to second place in the Snowdonia Marathon at the weekend. Do they have an “ambassador” programme if you’re a bit flair, where you can get the stuff at wholesale cost etc?

singletrackmind

Torq Cherry all the way . If you struggle try it in your camalbak bladder . Yes , its diluted but acts as an energy drink all through your ride . Usefull on big days out / enduros.

trickydisco
    Free Member

I’ve alwasy gone for torq but a mate of mine that gets all hsi stuff free cus he’s sponsored raves about CNP

He gave me a load at oktoberfest the other week and i have to say i thought they tasted better than torq

beej

Stoner – try emailing/calling Matt Hart at Torq. He’s a nice bloke and I know his team riders (and occasional hangers on) get good discounts. Contact details will be on their web site.

STATO
    Free Member

Im a big fan of Accelerade gels, not so much their powder tho.

WIGGLE

Stoner
    Free Member

cheers beej, just poking around their site now. unfortunately their 20% halloween discount is only for “orange” products 🙁

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Cumofsumyoungman (Gel content)’ is closed to new replies.