Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • cuda bikes
  • wors

Anyone know anything about them. After a mtb for my lad, lbs has just started selling them. Not had chance to go down and have a look yet.

Any info.

makecoldplayhistory
    Free Member

I saw one of their road bikes over the summer and it looked like a good bike.

Having quickly googled their mtb range though, although there are some good things like 1x gearing for simplicity, I’d avoid suspension forks. They’ll never work properly, add lbs and lbs to the weight and probably seize fairly quickly.

I’ll leave it for those with first hand experience to add to the thread though.

mildred

I bought a Cuda mini race bmx for my lad earlier his year. Very good quality frame and reasonable bits, but a fantastic price in comparison to the competition. One criticism was that the front wheel was slightly out of alignment. Easily fixed though.

trail_rat
    Free Member

cuda – rehash of barracuda.

moore large’s budget catalogue bike brand.

full sus frames generally regarded as disposable – unless you have your own lathe….

they made some robust alu dual slalom/jump frames back in the day …. i had one that just would not die – cost about 60 quid and the geometry was far superior(slacker) to similar offerings from CRC at the time.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘cuda bikes’ is closed to new replies.