Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Cube Ltd Team
  • dan98
    Free Member

Hi,

Anyone got any views, own one or advice on the Cube Ltd Team, 2010 model is £950 seems quite good spec and light at 10.8kg / 23.76lbs. Looking for a light, fast XC and general Trail hack, absolute max budget is £1,200 so this would come in and leave some for any upgrade if i wanted.
    Any other suggestions welcome. The Trek 8000 2009 if you can find one seems good too but that is at the limit of my budget!
    Cheers

Dan

MikeWW
    Free Member

Cubes are ace bikes
    Went for the 2009 Cube Reaction which came in under your budget
    Lots of good reviews

barca
    Free Member

I have the 2009 Cube Ltd Team. Be careful of the sizing. I found they come up quite small in the top tube. I think that's the closest to a negative I can find for it!
    I've owned a few bikes but this one is staying with me. I love it. I've been upgrading it in all the usual places to get it just right. Not because the original stuff is rubbish by any means but because I do long rides on it so I really wanted to get it spot on so I've swapped the stem for a zero rise. the bars for almost no rise and wider, SLR saddle and lighter seat post and Ergon paddle grips. I have a lust for carbon so everything is being replaced from alloy to carbon where poss. but the original spec was pretty near spot on anyway.
    I'd buy another if I needed to without looking at anything else and in white and electric blue, it's lush.

dan98
    Free Member

Great thanks for the comments guys.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Cube Ltd Team’ is closed to new replies.