Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Cube Ltd Race HT
  • Spud

Anyone have one? What are your thoughts?

Spud

Evening bump..

RealMan
    Free Member

My mates got one, and I think he really likes it.

Spud

Looks a great deal with the kit on it v cost.

YoungDaveriley
    Free Member

There a few of them round our way. Fast,light and well specced for the money.

barca
    Free Member

I have one. LUSH! Blue and white and lovely all over. Watch out for the sizing though, they come up very small. I got mine for £935 including pedals.
    I love it,
    I’ll do a photo of it one day soon.

Spud

I would ‘assume’ I’d need a small as I’m 5’7 with a 30″ inseem.

barca
    Free Member

I’m 5’9″ and 32″ trouser leg and I need bikes with short top tubes. My ideal road bike top tube is 53cm, most people my size go for 54cm or 55cm. I have the 18″ Ltd Race, I’ve put a 110mm Deda race Zero stem on it and it’s still a tad short. This is unheard of for me. I had an Orange 5 in 18″ which was too big really. Replaced it with a 16″ which was spot on if that helps give you an idea of sizing?
    It’s been all over the Peak District every week over the last 8 weeks since I got it it’s been whacked by up flying rocks on every ride. Not a mark on it!
    I’ve said it before on here and I’m probably boring everybody to death with it by now but I love this bike and lord knows, I have had AND still have a few over the years.
    This one is a keeper.
    If your near me or riding this way soon Spud, shout up, you can have a go.

DaveGr
    Free Member

Not a HT but I’ve a Cube full susser and it’s superb, others I know have Cubes (inc H/T) so I will recommend any Cube bike based on ….. Ridden my bike hard all year culminating in Mayhem solo and the only problem was the rubbish Hope BB I put on a few weeks ago. So well specced, well priced, fast and above all tough. If you’re near the Midlands phone The Cycle Studio as they’re a good lbs (yes, shameless plug for them as always)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Cube Ltd Race HT’ is closed to new replies.