Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Cube dealer near Coventry?
  • SpiderDan

Hi all,
    There seem to be some good deals on Cube Ltd bikes out there at the moment but I can't find a dealer near me to check the sizing, etc … anyone know where there is one?
    Cheers
    Dan

Irish_AL
    Free Member

cycle studio cant remember the address but if you google it should be able to find it… ask for Russ

andyfb78
    Free Member

There is a shop in hinckley too, ask for terry. hinckley cycle centre I think.

SpiderDan

Thanks for the help guys.
    Coventry Cycle Centre are nearest but their website doesn't list any hardtails (which is what I want)

rOcKeTdOg

time to get old fashioned and use one of these then

jamie@balfa
    Free Member

See Chris at Coventry Cycle Centre. He is a big Cube dealer & will help sort you out.

J

SpiderDan

Went to Cov Cycle Centre today. No Cube MTBs! All the '09s gone, no '10s in yet. But then a chap came in with his LTD Team for some work doing to it, and he let me have a quick go – cheers fella :D. So it's looking like a LTD team for me now, just need to find a green one in stock somewhere!

MikeWW
    Free Member

Great bikes and still some 09 deals around
    Try Square Wheels but there are others-not many left now
    Discount Bikes have a couple of R1's left
    Only know cos I bought a Cube Reaction last week

MikeWW
    Free Member

Double post

swampi
    Free Member

there is a cube dealer in south wigston in leicester if thats any good, there website doesnt appear to work
    http://www.southwigstonshopping.co.uk/CCentre.htm

SpiderDan

Thanks for all the help folks … just ordered a Cube Ltd Team from ChainReaction. It should be here in 2 weeks when I'm back from a work trip, can't wait 😀

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

whoop whoop I got a Cube WLS SL from my SO for my big birthday this year it's a HT and it's lush!! You will not regret that you purchased it!

SpiderDan

It arrived today – wooohooo 😀

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Cube dealer near Coventry?’ is closed to new replies.