Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • CROSSMAX SX in stock anywhere around midlands
  • orangefatlad
    Free Member

looking for a set of 26″ crossmax SX’s, anyone seen any or any shop owners with one sitting in their shop?

Thanks

Simon

honourablegeorge

Rose Bikes have them in the sale right now for 600 euro

orangefatlad
    Free Member

thanks but need them for the alps next week, been let down by a lbs. Just worried that they won’t be here in time if I order them from Rose (they are in Germany aren’t they)

Suggsey
    Free Member

Got mine in two days from Germany!

warpcow
    Free Member

Rose is pretty quick usually (3-4 days at most for me), but obviously it’d still be a bit of a risk.

chakaping
    Free Member

If you could make do with Crossmax STs, I’ve got a nice 26in pair I was just gonna put up for sale. And I’ll be in the Midlands tomorrow.

danrandon
    Free Member
    almightydutch
    Free Member

New or used….I could get rid of my Grey pair I guess…based in Cannock

drovercycles
    Free Member

Just sold off our demo pair sadly. When do you need them for, specifically? Happy to help if we can.

chrisdiesel
    Free Member

If you buy new make sure the dealer is an approved mavic dealer that you can buy mavic crash/damage insurance for them £45. I’ve got a pair and intend to make full use of the insurance within the next 2 years… Not available if you buy outside the uk. (I’ve been told)

drovercycles
    Free Member

If you buy new make sure the dealer is an approved mavic dealer that you can buy mavic crash/damage insurance for them £45.

Yep, MP3 is a no-brainer really on any of their more expensive wheels. We always recommend it, surprised at the number of people who don’t bother to go through with it.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘CROSSMAX SX in stock anywhere around midlands’ is closed to new replies.