• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by adt.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Cristalp
  • mrmo
    Free Member

haven’t done it for the last couple of years due to circumstances, but would really like to give it another go. Just noticed that registration has opened and that the course last year was slightly longer than in previous years. Does anyone know what the differences are, what is added, what is lost?

mtbmatt
    Free Member

I only did it this year, not previous years. It took the winners an extra hour more than previous years.
    The route is on my Garmin connect, here so perhaps you will remember the route you did?

I think they are going back to the old route though.

mrmo
    Free Member

thanks for that, first climb is very different, which is a fair chunk of the growth, second climb is bigger, but not sure where miles have been gained. rest of the route looks similar.

To be fair in the versions i have done the route has changed a little most years.

wildheart
    Free Member

” For the long haul from Verbier, the old track has been re-instated with the cancellation of the Tracouet ascent.”

Which I take to mean the old track has indeed been reinstated.

adt
    Free Member

God knows why they would want to make it longer ,I last did it in 2009 and today I decided to do it again

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Cristalp’ is closed to new replies.