Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Crested Butte singletrack – video from the weekend
  • Kitz_Chris
    Free Member

Put together a little edit of the weekend riding in Crested Butte, I’m still pretty new to the whole video editing malarky, so don’t be too harsh!

Pointers on Ingenious GoPro mounting positions are more than welcomed!

[video]http://www.vimeo.com/25699325[/video]

paul78
    Free Member

I knew that was gonna make me sick with jealousy before I watched it .. but I still did 🙁

Great vid

lamo
    Free Member

thats a bit like stanmer park…haha. great vid

mtbfix

I was hankering after sweet, dry trails and then you found the slush. Nice vid. Weird camera angle. Get a mudguard?

footflaps

Great place to ride, only done 1 trail there though:

A low level ride… by brf, on Flickr

Kitz_Chris
    Free Member

@mtbfix: Have you got any recommendations for better Camera angles? I’ve been playing around for a bit and thought this one was pretty good. I’m trying to find a way of mounting it to the downtube to get the front wheel and suspension in the shot, too.

drain

Love it, brought back some great memories from a few years ago – thanks!

@footflaps – took pretty much the same pic when I did Trail 401, what a hoot that was – rode up from Crested Butte in sunshine, encountered a snow/lightning storm midway on the way down, then back to full sunshine. Ace!

Northwind

Heh, just reading Crested Butte’s set the old X Games intro theme going in my head :mrgreen:

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Crested Butte singletrack – video from the weekend’ is closed to new replies.