• This topic has 59 replies, 41 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by nickc.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • Creme Eggs… I know I did wrong ;-)
  • Drac

It’s Ok I did some research.

More info here.

Also to add to that they’ve not removed Easter at all but you don’t want to hear that.

perchypanther
    Free Member

Scroll down to choose from 300 hunts

That’s the internet in a chocolate eggshell right there.

Drac

That’s the internet in a chocolate eggshell right there.

😆

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

I remember the smell and texture and taste of a real Creme Egg. Was great.

Cadburys went soft on us. National disaster. Won’t be fixed by Brexit. Sad.

Also – it’s not Terry’s, it’s fake. Tiny, concave, soft, sugary choco-like segments for tiny soft hands and teeth. Very bad.

Remember chocolate oranges? They used to be like a segmented cricket ball. Choc hard. You could cause some damage with one. Now more like a chocolate-flavoured candy tangerine. We’re all Americans now.

Klunk
    Free Member

oh brexit and chocolate, where my Marathon !!!!!!!

slowoldman

So May is wrong again. Will she have egg on her face at PMQs?

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

They’ve clearly missed a trick – they should make Creme eggs and Dairy Milk Creme eggs for 10p more. When you make a budget product you need to also bring in a premium one to capture a wider market share.

Would that be the current improved destroyed pseudo-‘Dairy Milk’ recipe? Or the real Dairy Milk, like back when it was real?

Because if so – ‘premium’ can go suck an egg.

‘Premium – not quite as shitty as our shittier stuff.’

D0NK

Have they actually changed the chocolate, as I thought Cadbury uk had a different recipe to Cadbury USA anyway.

Nah it’s all the muslims, fault innit. Changed the recipe to get them certified halal. Boycott Cadburys!

Sooooo many idiots on twitter banging on about halal chocolate

nairnster
    Free Member

Always remember a creme egg eating competition on night shift years ago.

I managed 5 and just felt disgusting, others managed between 4 and 8. The winner? 21 creme eggs.

About 1 minute after eating the last one, he puked in a bucket. Smelt like hot chocolate.

Drac

Have they actually changed the chocolate, as I thought Cadbury uk had a different recipe to Cadbury USA anyway.

Nope it’s not changed despite what the Daily Mail and Telegraph readers believe.

Drac

Oh aye sorry. The Dairy Milk recipe hasn’t changed. 😳

That’s not the same as the Daily Mail and Telegraph of the egg chocolate being made halal friendly or that they dropped the name Easter because it’s owned by Muslims.

zilog6128

ah! I must admit that particular storm in an eggcup had passed me by until now!

Drac

It’s quite incredible.

D0NK

It’s quite incredible scary.

Not that people don’t know the finer points of halal, more that even when you try to explain they just don’t want to know, it’s all a lefty/islamic conspiracy.

budgierider67
    jimdubleyou

All spices? Or just a few…must rule out a lot of processed food?!

Most of the good ones, paprika, turmeric, cayenne.
    Tomatoes and peppers too.

We do a lot of reading labels in the supermarket.

Drac

Nestle are evil.

jkomo

Drac, you are spot on. My mate ran the factory. Yes ran the whole frikin factory. He swears by all that is holy that they didn’t change.

nickc

Russell Kane covers it quite well;

I think I’d rather eat a kraft creme egg

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)

The topic ‘Creme Eggs… I know I did wrong ;-)’ is closed to new replies.