Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Credit where it is due – brilliant customer service (not bike related though)
  • leffeboy

So, I ordered some audio stuff from Thomann.de but in between ordering and them shipping I may have been on the Wiggle site a bit as well :(. Anyway, my credit card no longer had enough but they sent me this mail:

“Dear Customer,

We have unfortunately been unable to charge your credit card/PayPal account prior to shipment.

To save you any inconvenience and as you are valued as a loyal Thomann customer, we have decided to send your order on invoice. We would recommend that you contact your credit card provider or PayPal to resolve the issue directly with them.”

Complete winner. Got to love what is really a huge online retailer that still treats you as a human. I’m not sure Amazon would just ship you stuff if your card bounced

that’s all. Now just got to wait…

bigblackshed

So between Wiggle and Thomann you maxed out your credit card and then some? Exactly how much stuff were you buying?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Credit where it is due – brilliant customer service (not bike related though)’ is closed to new replies.