Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Creative entertainment
  • Megatron

The last week I’ve been stuck in bed with my leg up because of a broken ankle. To say Im bored is an understatement. I don’t know when the op to sort it out will be happening my ankle is too swollen.

So, I need something extra to do, that won’t break me more or put me in nurse becky’s bad books.

I have access to:
    A typical hospital ward
    Movable bed
    5 pillows
    Books
    Ipod
    Assortment of clothing
    Pens
    Jug & cup of water
    Table
    Chair
    Foot stool
    Crutches
    ‘Bottles’
    Monkey bar grab thing above my bed

What should I do next??

hammyuk
    Free Member

Is Nurse becky hot? If she is then her “bad books” could be a good place to be….
    Bed bath…
    Pull ups…
    Wheelchair racing….
    pillow fight…
    make the bed look like a dead body and go for a wander…
    find the PA system and plug the ipod in…
    swap patient notes around..
    add “proctological exam” to several charts…

Does it show I spent 13mths on a ward?

Cougar

RedTube?

palmer77
    Free Member

I once spent 6 weeks in hospital and one of the games the ‘long-timers’ used to play was to see how quickly you could get the ‘newbies’ heart rate up when they were having their SATS being taken 😉

Megatron

hmmm redtube…maybe save that for a treat later.
    I like the notes thing. Im right next to the notes trolly, and im getting quite irritated at the bloke opposite doing 2am calls on speakerphone 👿

Got some friends popping in later so will do the dead body thing and let you know how it goes 😀

toby1

See if you can report a moderator on here for making mucky suggestions and get him banned? (Sorry Cougar, couldn’t resist ;))

In reality, books, TV series you have yet to watch (and some kind of device to watch them on) are likely to be good bed fellows for the next while.

Alternatively I could email you the technical test I’ve spent my weekend working on (C#) what a way to spend a weekend it has been – actually shouldn’t as it says to keep it confidential!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Creative entertainment’ is closed to new replies.