Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Cream. The double kind…
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

A small slice of cheesecake plenty of strawberrys and raspberries to keep it reasonably healthy then you put a little bit of cream on. Then it all goes tits up calorie wise as you need more cream!!!!

slowoldman

I grew up with the German assertion that cream is good for the nerves.

Stoner
    Free Member

I grew up skimming the colostrum from the top of the diary tank for my Crunchy nut cornflakes.

Super-cream. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

preciousmetals
    Free Member

Leave the cheesecake for women.
    Chocolate brownie is where it’s at oh and none of this double emlea nonsense but with clotted cream instead

timber

Cornish Clotted Cream.
    Everything else is just milk.

gordimhor

WTF is a diary tank?

Dibbs
    Free Member

Cornish Clotted Cream.

Devon Clotted Cream is the only one worth having, that Cornish stuff is greasy (especially Rodda’s) 😀

somafunk

Stoner obviously grew up on a farm, the dairy tank is what stores the milk after cows have been milked. And colostrum is the super nutritional and bacterial loaded first milk that a cow produces when she has just calved, it’s vitally important that her calf can feed on this in its first few hours of being born as this milk seeds the calves digestive tract with various growth hormones and benificial bacteria which it needs for a healthy immune and digestive system, if it cannot feed in the first few hours for a reason such as no suck reflex or bad/evil mommy syndrome it will be compromised in growth/health for the rest of its life,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Cream. The double kind…’ is closed to new replies.