Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Cream teas and combes(pics)
  • knottie8
    Free Member

Another great day out with my friends. The weather held off and we all rode like gods. Andy left us at lunch time to go chop logs(?).We showed Rich a new trail and introduced him to the Combe hotel food stop. Ali over came her fear of skiddy bits and Shane rode 32/13 on his SS 456. Roland was just Roland .Comments ?

click the above pic for more pics.

the eating shot.
    yesterdays pics are here

oldfart

Roland was just Roland ? I don't understand 😀 Oh dear another picture of me stuffing my face 😯

oldfart

Ali looks happy 😆
    Shane how DID you fit in there ?
    Cracking pics Mr K any chance of a print of me squeezing through the trees please ?

knottie8
    Free Member

Of course .

oldfart

Cheers me dear .
    I felt that today was the best i've rode for ages .The stonier tracks seem to be loading me bones and hopefully helping the osteoporosis .

sharki
    Free Member

OF, it's just the muddy easy bits you had problems with 😉
    I managed a few pics though none of the visitors came oout in focus, sorry rich and Ali.

RichPenny
    Free Member

I like andy's 456 pic, rapid! I also like the fact that I have "Quantocksgrin" in every shot… I actually have a hole in my tan where my dimples are, simply because I'm always grinning like a halfwit out on the bike 8)

cinnamon_girl

Not ANOTHER cream tea?????

Looks as though you all had a terrific day and was upset that I couldn't join you. Seems to be a little bit wet on the Q's though?

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

Watch those waistlines! Can you have too many cream teas? May head down your way sooner rather than later, like the look of the riding.

oldfart

Shane thanks for reminding me you buggerrr 😀
    How the hell did you fit in that tree ????

saladdodger
    Free Member

Oh yea

This ride was a cracker , that 456 is el rapido I am well chuffed and to top it off I did not fall off for a change 😀

Sorry I had to chip off folks but I did have 3cubic meters of logs to cut ready for the er winter and it had to be done cos I promised mrs saladdodger.

Guess the full susser was not for me , thanks paul for you persistant praise of your 456 cos you were right

sharki
    Free Member

I fitted in that tree cuz it were hollow and i ate a healthy lunch and not liked others today had second lashings of cream and jam on their scones 😉

SD, truffles they're not…but revolting stinkhorn eggs they are…

saladdodger
    Free Member

bummer 😥

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Cream teas and combes(pics)’ is closed to new replies.