Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • CRC whingers
  • bomberman
    Free Member

who else is sick of people whinging about CRC? you all should get a life! I’ve never had anything other than good service from CRC. so your item didn’t come in 48 hours – BOO HOO 🙁

rant over

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

tales of woe are always fun :o)

Jamie
    Free Member

While i am aware that CRC forms part of the holy trinity on STW, the other 2 being On-One & Chocolate Hob-Nobs, i cannot see a problem with people posting about problems with CRC. In the grand scheme of things i am fairly sure the positive posts about CRC still outweigh the negatives.

bomberman
    Free Member

i am too but why a new thread every other day? theres already been a million other threads about it so why not use the search function to look them up and post on there? we don’t care if your item was late! get over it! or go to LBS perhaps?

chakaping
    Free Member

Yeah, and the fact that Andy keeps coming on and sorting out these impatient people’s problems only encourages them.

Tongue slightly in cheek there, btw.

RooleyMoor
    Free Member

Jamie – Member

While i am aware that CRC forms part of the holy trinity on STW, the other 2 being On-One & Chocolate Hob-Nobs, i cannot see a problem with people posting about problems with CRC. In the grand scheme of things i am fairly sure the positive posts about CRC still outweigh the negatives.

Damn, i’ve missed the hob-nob discussions… Please restart!! 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘CRC whingers’ is closed to new replies.