Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • CRC Warranty….
  • hammyuk
    Free Member

What a load of sh*t….
    Reverb decided to lunch the seal at the base.
    No reason, not being ridden – bike sat in back of car, upright, etc.
    Get the bike out and the post just collapses.
    So get the RMA off CRC, box it up, Collect+ it to them.
    They receive it 24hrs later.
    Cue 5 days of nothing – so I email them – politley asking what is happening?
    “We will let you know once we receive it in our warehouse….”
    “You did – 5 DAYS AGO”
    “Oh – did we?”
    “Errr – yes”
    “OK – We’ll let you know…”
    Cue another 7 days of nothing…
    So another polite email.
    “We are currently short staffed – apologies for not letting you know…”
    Cue 13 days of nothing….
    Another email…
    “My apologies that you were not updated on this. We have received your seat post and this has been sent on to the manufacturers service centre for inspection.
    We work hard to process all warranty issues as quickly as possible. The Manufacturers’ policy, in this instance, is for their Service Centre to inspect the item.
    We have sent your warranty item to the Service Centre, via the fastest shipping method, for their assessment. Please be aware their decision and subsequent action (reject\repair\replace) could take between two to three weeks, this is due to transit times and ensuring the best solution.
    We will keep in touch with the Service Centre to ensure the fastest possible turnaround and to get the results of their inspection. Be assured we will keep you updated with any information we get as your claim progresses.”
    Is it just me that thinks this is utterly shite customer service?
    Actively having to chase them for an update, having to badger them for ANY information!
    2-3 WEEKS for a decision AFTER they waited 2 weeks to send the damn thing!
    Meanwhile I have a bike with no dropper post that was supposed to be at Llangdegla last week

euans2
    Free Member

Never had any issues with them in the past when it comes to warranty stuff.

m360
    Free Member

Obviously you are frustrated but…WHY don’t people pick up the phone? Emails do tend to take longer (especially if you wait 5+7+13 days to send them), or get missed. Phone calls get things sorted much faster!

On the bright side, I can lend you a non-dropper post if that’ll get you riding again.

tomd
    Free Member

I’ve always had really good experiences with their warranty, quick turnaround on three occasions. However if the news is correct they have some more serious things going on than broken revebs.

hammyuk
    Free Member

The emails were ALL answered within 2 hrs of being sent each time – the issue is their total lack of any communication on what was happening at their end 👿

hammyuk
    Free Member

Well after lots of emails and half a dozen calls – it now turns out Fisher/Rockshox have only LOST the damn thing :-/
    Cue lots of grovelling and a new one being dispatched this afternoon.

tomhoward

So…. All’s well that ends well?

honourablegeorge

Always had fantastic warranty service from CRC. And +1 on the phone thing, they do answer it, and have helpful folks on the end of it.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘CRC Warranty….’ is closed to new replies.