Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • CRC VS Merlin
  • MoseyMTB
    Free Member

I ordered one instock disc brake adaptor from CRC last thursday and a seatpost from Merlin this wednesday but can you guess which one came first?

That is amazing service from Merlin less than to days for delivery.

kenneththecurtain
    Free Member

"CRC VS Merlin" VS "CRC VS Merlin" 😆

CHB

Merlin every time if they have it in stock.

andrewh
    Free Member

Merlin or Wiggle for me.

CRC warrenty dept is &$%@, been avoiding them for ages.

Onzadog
    Free Member

I think the whole process has slowed down a lot at wiggle recently.

Carbis

Ordered from Merlin at 13:24 yesterday, dispatch confirmed at 14:31:30, delivery at 9:32 this morning – beats my CRC record of ordered 11:43, delivered next day!

My orders tend to be Merlin, CRC, Wiggle in that order, never had a problem with in stock products with any of them. Have returned stuff to Wiggle due to sizing issues (my fault) and CRC (my dad got the wrong part) and the service has been excellent.

Have spoken to Merlin on the phone and they have always been helpful.

BMC09
    Free Member

i'[d have to agree with Onzadog, wiggle seem to take a lot longer than both CRC and Merlin, however with CRC most of their stuff arrives with me next day unless its too big and has to come vis parcelforce 48, same with merlin, can't fault either of them, hence they both get repeat service.
    only thing to differ / alter my decision on whom i buy from is the price and they all have their pro's and cons.

landy813
    Free Member

CRC seam to be on a go slow these last couple of months it took them 2 days to dispatch 3 inner tubes this week.

Toasty

CRC warrenty dept is &$%@, been avoiding them for ages.

How so just out of curiosity? I had a Garmin Edge 500 with a duff line on the display I wanted to get sorted. The line isn't really an issue though and I'm not sure I fancy a big downtime.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Not sure who has won my race as I have to go and pick it up from the post office

rbrstr
    Free Member

CRC are a big dissapointment lately, their customer service people didnt even reply to any of the emails i sent when my parcel went awol for six days.
    My money will be going the way of merlin in the future

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘CRC VS Merlin’ is closed to new replies.