Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • CRC top service……
  • ton

as usual.
    seen a load of slagging off on here about shit service from crc.
    well i can say i have never had a problem with them.
    use them loads and always get the goods either next day if i order am or within 2 days if i order pm.
    ordered a load of gear sunday evening and it just arrived now.

so top marks from me.

shinsplints

Here Here…..good vibes for once 😀

shinsplints

Actually Ton,it might just be when they see your name on the order they make double sure they send the stuff out fast to you as they know what a big fella you are ! 😉

Yetiman
    Free Member

Yup. Ordered 3 items yesterday morning at 11:30am. They were despatched at 3pm and arrived this morning in Aberdeen at 9am. Couldn’t be more pleased.

theflatboy
    Free Member

agreed with that – placed order 24 hours ago. package just arrived. textbook.

mostlyharmless
    Free Member

CRC have been good to me too. Also fair to say that Wiggle and all the major internet suppliers have been good to me inc the US ones, Jenson, CBO, Bikeman chief amongst them. I ordered enough stuff to qualify for free delivery to Australia from Wiggle on my last order. Three items in stock at three different times and all came separately so they didn’t even try to minimise their postage. Kept me up to date with order status by email. Gota be worth some praise.

Honestly haven’t had a problem with any but then I’ve never needed to return anything either.

madeinyorkshire
    Free Member

Same here Tony – been using them for years and never had a single problem and most of my orders arrived day after. ( probably spoke too soon – Im sure to have a long wait on my next one !!)

rich-6
    Free Member

another one whos had no problems either longest somethings took to arrive was 2 days and that was a set of wheels i had built up. Wiggle and merlin are also at the top with me

Junkyard
    Free Member

agree ordered at 11 am last week here next day despite the snow etc.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘CRC top service……’ is closed to new replies.